Thursday, May 8, 2014

Now Trending: Crop Sets!

I would have to say that this is by far my favorite trend. I mean come on, who doesn't love a little skin showing?? The great thing about this trend is that it comes in so many different options. Designers have made crop set skirts, pants, shorts, and I've even seen a crop dress! This is a trend that I don't see fading away anytime soon. It's great for all occasions because the tops can be very modest when paired with a high waist bottom. Plus this can make your figure really pop and give you a taller appearance for us short girls. 


Maykool- $32.99

Jacquemus- $335

Chicwish- $59.42

Slimskii Couture- $36.95




1 comment:

  1. I love crop sets and these are so great! I have one in my closet but haven't worn it yet. Maybe I'll break it out for my #ootd tomorrow. :)
    www.simpleaesthetic.com
    x,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete